- Fairy was stitched by Peggy.
- Western Barn was stitched by Jan.
- Boy on the Rocking Horse stitched by Rachel.
- Boy on the Airplane stitched by Gisela.
- Leonardo Bag was sewn by Dona.
- Bookmark stitched by Val.
These cute children & adult's tote bags were stitched & sewn by:
- Pink Bunny Tote was sewn by Carolyn with a donated cross stitch.
- Pink Egg Sampler Tote was sewn by Dona with a donated cross stitch.
- Pink Raccoon Tote was sewn by Rachel and Debbie stitched the Raccoon.
- Teddy Bear Drawstring Bag was sewn by Dona with a donated cross stitch.
- Giraffe & Zebra Tote Bag sewn by Rachel and stitched by Karen.
- Truck tote was sewn by Carolyn and stitched by Diane.
- Hippo Tote sewn by Rachel and stitched by Debbie.
- Renault Car tote sewn by Carolyn and stitched by Gisela.
This group was stitched and sewn by the following:
- The Kayaker was stitched by Gail.
- The Hot Chick was stitched by Charity.
- Show Jumping was stitched by Elizabeth.
- Skateboarder tote was stitched and sewn by Peggy.
- The 2 tins were stitched and completed by Gisela.
Thank you ladies. You have all worked so hard and we appreciate you so much and so will the recipients of all these awesome items.